A selection of beach & everyday essentials. New Zealand owned and designed.
Dropping on the 28th of Feb 2022 is our new Puāwai collection. This new print features Aotearoas' very own precious native flora:
Kōwhai, Ngutukākā, Rata, Hebe, Corokia, the Mt Cook Lily, Kawakawa leaves and Tītoki berries.
A little bit of nostalgia invoked with this vintage vibe print but also the familiarity of those beautiful flowers that bring back the fondest of memories to us all. Soaked in autumnal hues available in black and white.
Taiao - The Environment
It's no news to us that our world is in need of better care. We are by no means perfect but we are always thinking of ways that we can do better by this one earth that we have. Currently, this is what we are doing to lessen our impact on the environment.
- Our 'Koi' umbrella canopies are made 100% from recycled plastic bottles. The hardware is also made from recycled plastic.
- No unnecessary plastic packaging from manufacturer to us, or from us to you.
- Our poles are made of aluminium which is infinitely recyclable.
- Our care tags are printed on recycled card with soya vegetable based inks.
- Our umbrella bags, ties and drawstrings are made using the offcuts from our umbrella canopy’s to minimise waste.