Where are your products made?
We work with 2 small factories in China. 1 for our umbrellas and 1 for our dresses.
These 2 small factories have been independently audited to make sure that they are socially compliant. What does this mean?
- Workers employed in these factories are paid at least the minimum wage and are paid for any over time they do and they are entitled to all public holidays and paid leave.
- No child labour is used.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic. Employees have access to clean toilet facilities, potable water and sanitary facilities for food prep and storage.
- Employment is freely chosen, no forced, bonded or involuntary labour.
- Working hours are not excessive and comply with national laws or benchmark industry standards.
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed - This includes physical abuse or discipline, the threat of physical abuse, sexual or other harassment, verbal abuse or any form of intimidation.
Can I exchange my product?
Yes, you can.