Did my order go through?
Please check your email (and Junk mail) as an order confirmation will be sent through to you with your order details. If you did not provide an email then it is likely that you would have only provided a Mobile number, in this case all confirmation will be sent via TXT message.
If you have not received your order confirmation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we provide further assistance with your order process.
What is your returns policy?
We accept exchanges for full priced items purchased online within 28 days of receipt of goods. Items must be in brand new, unused condition and include the original packaging/tags. We do not offer exchanges on any discounted items.
We offer refunds on full priced items purchased online within 7 days of receipt of goods. Goods must be in original condition and include the original packaging/tags.
Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
We recommend returning items through a traceable mailing method, as any returned items that are not received by Taatahi Merchants will not be processed.
Unfortunately we do not hold colours/sizes for exchanges, the stock that we have on hand at the time of receiving your return is the stock that we take from. The best way to guarantee getting the size & colour you want is by simply repurchasing the correct size/colour and sending your return back for a refund.
Can I change my order?
Unfortunately we are not able to change or cancel orders once placed. We pack & ship orders daily so cannot guarantee that your request can be made. Please take extra care to choose your items carefully and add the correct shipping address before placing your order.
Once a payment has been received and your order is completed, it is then subject to the returns policy.
If you need to change your shipping address you can contact NZ Post with your tracking number to have your parcel redirected.
If you have any urgent changes please contact our customer service on email@example.com however we can not guarantee your request will be made.
How do I return my order?
Each order is sent with an exchange/returns form. Simply fill out the returns form, pop your item/s in a prepaid bag (trackable) and send it back to us. Remember to make sure that your order is eligible for return by checking out our returns policy, if we find your item is not eligible your item/s will be sent back to you.
Where are your products made?
We work with 2 small factories in China. 1 for our umbrellas and 1 for our dresses.
These 2 small factories have been independently audited to make sure that they are socially compliant. What does this mean?
- Workers employed in these factories are paid at least the minimum wage and are paid for any over time they do and they are entitled to all public holidays and paid leave.
- No child labour is used.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic. Employees have access to clean toilet facilities, potable water and sanitary facilities for food prep and storage.
- Employment is freely chosen, no forced, bonded or involuntary labour.
- Working hours are not excessive and comply with national laws or benchmark industry standards.
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed - This includes physical abuse or discipline, the threat of physical abuse, sexual or other harassment, verbal abuse or any form of intimidation.